2.14.2011

Happy Mosaic Heart Day

To those in love, to those who are heartbroken, to those who are against such a commercial holiday, I say to you, "Happy Mosaic Heart Day." We wouldn't be where we are without the joy and the pain we've experienced. I know my heart has been painfully and beautifully reconstructed. I know many of our hearts have. So instead of feeling lonely or bitter, particularly on February 14th, feel loved. God made a beautiful piece of art inside you, but its up to us to recognize it. Love is a mysterious and majestic thing, and its limits are endless. Let's choose not to focus on love that was lost or a love that is desired, but rather focus on the love that dwells inside you. It will always be there, maybe not in the same form it once was, but its there, painfully and beautifully reconstructed, more radiant and unique that you could have ever imagined. I thank God for putting together the pieces of my beautiful, mosaic heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment